My husband is sexually attracted to obese women...

I know my husband looks at porn and I don't mind as long as it isn't interferring with our sex life but recently I've been looking at the web history from these sites and they're all morbidly, disgustingly, obese women. Now, I'm overweight (I wasn't when we met) but I'm not anywhere near as huge as these women and it disgusts me. He's not overweight at all and even though now I can believe him when he tells me he loves my body I'm still really disgusted. What should I do? Should I do anything or just leave it alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd just leave it alone. Although, you might not like it, he's home and he's not cheating. If him looking at any porn bothers you say something. But if him just looking at that kind of porn bothers you let it go.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Why bother? At least this way he's not comparing you to some stick-thin, impossible-to-achieve body type. Just leave it alone and be glad he's sincerely turned on by the way you look.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Maybe it's just that he's curious about what it would be like, and not so much that he's into it. All you can do is ask him.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• LOL! Confront him
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• A man who is attracted to overweight women is a dream come true.  You have it made in the shade.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Its probably just a fetish!!
    meleia396

Answer by meleia396 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Leave it alone. It's like looking at grannies doing it on porn. It's gross but funny.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 3:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• communication- just talk to him about it :)
    kmscsj

Answer by kmscsj at 1:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I would just leave it alone, there are men like this out there, they get sexually aroused at the site of folds!!!!!!

Answer by older at 1:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I agree with bseastrand...just talk to him.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 1:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010