What do you think?

Do you think I measure small, normal, big? A lot of people keep telling me 'you're getting so big', but i feel small compared to others i've seen at 22 weeks...

Note: I'm 22weeks and 3 days in these pictures [11/5/08].

I'm 5'2, weighed 90lbs prepreg-->weigh 110lbs 22 week.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

DirtBikerMomma9

Asked by DirtBikerMomma9 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• can't tell by a photo. depending on your muscles, your belly won't protrude as much.

what's your fundal height? the measurement from your pubic bone to the top of your uterus.
    Anonymous

• 22 trimest!?! lol

:) i know what you meant.

Uhm i think you look small lol. but im just comparing your pic to my size.

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• well you are about 5 1/2 month pregnant, i think that you look normal- a little biggr than me- but that me be because you were so small before.

ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• anonymous,

i have no idea, they don't tell me. they just tell me i'm not measuring small if i ask, but i feel so tiny...probably because i'm tiny all together? lol.

and @ kelso, yes i fixed that LOL!!
    DirtBikerMomma9

Answer by DirtBikerMomma9 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• got a measuring tape? you can do it your self, although you may be a cm or so off if you don't know exactly where the top of your uterus is.
    you measure from the top of your uterus - so, walking the fingers down until you feel that "ledge" that is the top of the uterus. Then, you measure down to the top of the pubic bone.

Typically, after 20 weeks or so, it starts to somewhat correlate your weeks with the centimeters, give or take 2cm or so.
    Anonymous

• are you a dr anon?

weird.
    Anonymous

• well the reason your size seems so big to others is because you are so tiny!!! Your baby belly is huge on that lil frame, whereas a thicker girl like me it wouldn't be as noticed... you are fine, don't worry about what people are saying :P Just enjoy it :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2008