Sons of Anarchy ... Season Finale (Don't read if you haven't seen the finale yet)

OMG!! Who else cheered when Stalh was killed?!? She turned into a whiny little bitch, didn't she? I thought it was poetic and perfect justice that Opie was the one to put the bullets in the back of her head. I don't think I have ever hated a character as much as her. 

Do you think Tara will show Jax the letters? I have a feeling that is going to be the focus of next season. 

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 1:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• Oh yeah I was smiling as opie pulled the trigger~!!!
    BUT I was so blind to the club knowing what Jax was doing..I was glad to see it tho.
    Do you think next season they will be in jail the whole time? I wouldnt like that...
    Im not sure about the tara and the letters, but im sure it will come in play some how.
    valinindy

Answer by valinindy at 1:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My hubby made a good point ... Jax was far too smart not to have talked to the club first. Looking back over the season, there were subtle clues that the club knew. For instance, how no one happened to be around while they were meeting or even on the phone with each other.

It was a really good season.
    SpiritedWitch

Comment by SpiritedWitch (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010