What does love mean to you?

In your own words- What does being in love mean?

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow, that's kinda hard to put into words, cuz it means so much. Love is trust, love is honesty, love is the way my SO looks at me, the way he holds me, the way how even when i don't wanna smile, I do. Love for me is finally feeling secure, and at peace. I know there is more to it than that, but that's all i got for right now
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 1:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Love is undescribable, but what I do know it's about being able to share all the emotions with your partner. Love is accepting eachother flaws, growing together, learning from eachother, it's about give and take from one another. Having deep emotion from someone, and even though your mad at them to still want to be with them and loving them unconditionally.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Love does not sustain a marriage, marriage sustains love. Love is a deep connection to another human being, even if there are rough times it's always there. Love is to love another despite their flaws. Hmmm... I can't think of anything else.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• The defination of love to me is unselfishly admiring someone for who they really are inside without reservation or expectations.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I miss my so when he is not with me. I think about him when he is not around and love to be around him. We can not take our hands off each other for very long. When we get into arguments, we make up with in the next day or before. We can not be mad at each other very long. There is without a doubt that we love each other. In love is the part where we can not stand to be without one another.  My so shows me everyday that he is in love with me.  Not only does he show it but I feel it.  He use to send me beautiful flowers at work because he just wanted to.  The girls at work would say, "What did he do wrong?"  My response would be,"He is thinking of me.  He misses me."  It was funny the reaction I would get from the girls.  Some would say 'I wish I got flowers my husband."  Then some would say barf.  LOL

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 3:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It means to me that I met the one and only person I can't live without.
    Krista0723

Answer by Krista0723 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2010