uum im about 18 weeks tomorrow and i think i might be able to feel my baby i have never been pregnant before and was wondering about when do i start feeling it and how does it feel can anyone help me.??

charlene599

Asked by charlene599 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i first felt fluters at 15 weeks. and i felt actually KICKS at about 18-20 weeks. so its possible that u r feeling them.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• You can start feeling the baby as early as 14-15 weeks. First time mommies usually don't feel the baby move until around 17-20 weeks depending on each person. For me, it always starts out as little flutters that are different than gas bubbles and eventually it will move on to tiny jabs.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 3:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• You're probably feeling movements. It will be more obvious soon. Aren't you excited!?!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 3:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Butterflies or gas bubbles are two of the more common descriptions of quickening, which is the baby's first movements. Most women experience them around 18-20 weeks for their first child. There are a lot of factors that can change that though. If you are a really small frame you are likely to feel them around 16 weeks. The larger your frame, generally the farther along you will be before you feel them as well. You may very well be there with this one. In a few weeks, you will be getting distinctive movements you won't have to question! Congratulations Momma!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• thank u all very much yeah im really small so i think i am feeling the baby and im so excited yes !!1 me and my boyfreind lay down and he rests his hand on my tummy and sometimes he says he feels a movents on my tummy but sometimes i dont really feel it most time i dont but i think it is the baby aaah thank u guys all so much for the answers appriciate it !!! ;)
    charlene599

Answer by charlene599 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2008