How do I make a free photo card for christmas?

I see a lot of super cute photo cards being sent out that were made from a computer. I have a picture saved on my computer but would like to turn it into a card. I would love to know of some websites that offer free templates for a card.

Averylee85

Asked by Averylee85 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You haven't costed out the ink you're going to use, I can tell.

It is often a LOT cheaper to buy bulk copies from the copy centre than printing them at home, because they don't charge nearly as much as it will cost you in inks.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Shutterfly.com has a lot of templates. You have to pay for the card you finally choose, but there are a lot of ideas on the site. Go to retailmenot.com before you pay. See if you can find a coupon code. I was able to put in 2 codes. One for free shipping and one for 20% off. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'm sorry, I left out the fact I'm going to save it to a flash drive and print it from wal-mart or walgreens. That will save money on photo paper and ink.
    Averylee85

Comment by Averylee85 (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I saw a commercial on TV for free ones, but I think you'd have to have them sent to your home...

Here is something I found from Hallmark http://www.hallmark.com/online/occasion/holiday/ not sure it that is what you're looking for..
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Here is a "Freeware" program I found also

http://www.photo-card-maker.com/
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2010