carebears - older version

i have a whole buncha memories from the carebears all jumbled up so if you recognize anything, please let me know a title or something. i remember grumpy looking out a window at the rain and i believe the episode was all about a rainy day. i remember peanut butter balls and i found that part on youtube but i think that was part of a longer episode. i remember the evil little guy standing on top of a mountain or something and he got stuck by lightening ( i think while he was cooking or something). If you recognize any of this mess, i would like to know some titles so i can look them up! thanks

CassCass

Asked by CassCass at 1:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh I loved the care bears & actually jujst reclaimed mine this summer while going thru some boxes at my Mom.. I will have to look up som ething to kind of get the old remembry bank working.. LOL but I remember rainbows
    valinindy

Answer by valinindy at 1:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I loved the care bears too. My daughter still collects care bears. I usually find them at the thrift stores.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2010