getting frustrated trying to order stuff from

i'm trying to buy some heaters from because they don't have them available at the store. well i'm trying to get a bill later or pay at the store (imean best buy does it right??!) well i can't figure out how in the heck i'm suppose to do this. they have some feature called bill me later but in the terms and conditions it says something about added interest?? huh???

Asked by khmymommi at 1:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Shopping

• You can't do it. I tried with something I ordered for my daughter. They told me they only have the interest option. They wouldn't even send it to the store unless I paid for it first.

Answer by bseastrand at 1:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• friggin' unbelievable... sigh...

Comment by khmymommi (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• All I could find was this Buy Now, Pay Later information page.  It says it's subject to credit approval??

Answer by m-avi at 1:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• yeah, but even i won't be able to do this bill me later thing.. but is there a way to order and pay at the store when i go to pick it up???

Comment by khmymommi (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You have to pay for it before it is shipped to the store. The "Pay Later" button is found on a lot of websites, it's like a virtual credit card, and subject to credit approval.

Answer by Scuba at 1:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• the bill me later is through long as you pay the balance within 90 days there is no interest charged.....

Answer by michaux at 1:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2010