having cyst removed, tubal and removing iud all at the same time...

I’m scheduled for surgery next week to have to a cyst removed from my left ovary, having a tubal and also having my IUD removed (I’m afraid that the IUD is the cause of my cyst as I have never had any issue’s w/cysts prior it). Has anyone every had all these things done at the same time? Can you please share your experience? I’m 31 w/4 kids…

krees_mom

Asked by krees_mom at 3:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Health

• I haven't had these done o rat the same time. I will say that having a tubal may be a bad idea with cysts already posing a problem. People do not realize that tubals do cause hormone fluxuations/imbalance which is what causes things like cysts to come about. It can cause depression, anxiety, weight gain... typical issues from estrogen spikes. The UID no doubt caused the cyst. I would do some homework before going through with the surgery. There are non surgical things you can do to shrink the cyst and make it go away on its own.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2008