am i the only one who goes to the gym every day and is ocd over it?

i HAVE to go to the gym or i feel weird, even if it means waking up at 4:00 in the morning. or go running or SOMETHING ACTIVE!!!

gracielovesmom

Asked by gracielovesmom at 1:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I wish - pass some of that OCD my way - good for you
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I am right there with you!! I am 61, and a lot of my friends do not understand why I do this, it keeps me sane, it makes me focus, I enjoy the results in more ways than one!

Answer by older at 1:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'm with maxsmom. I joined the gym, and went regularly for a few months, but we had some things happen that got in the way for awhile, and I'm having a hard time getting on track. My goal would be for exercise to be like showering and brushing my teeth, just a good habit that I do every morning first thing!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I don't go to the gym but i do have to do something everyday that, at least, makes me break a sweat or I feel like a gross, lazy, fat blob.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• 2 years ago I was like this I need to get my groove back I think the first step is getting off the computer....lol.....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i will be happy to pass some OCD your way!!!!!!!! It keeps you in a heathy routine the rest of the day too. and i feel ike a lazy fat slob to!!!
    YOU GO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
    gracielovesmom

Comment by gracielovesmom (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I spend my day running after my 2 year old - I don't have time to go to the gym!

Answer by missanc at 1:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• If I could find a place that had childcare I would go every day as well.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I was like that, only I worked out at home. After losing all the weight plus 12lbs, I kinda just got lazy. I haven't gained it back though, but I want to start working out again just because it felt good. Problem is, my daughter doesn't want to nap anymore and when she does it's never on a schedule. I used to work out while she napped. I'll figure something out.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'm pretty dedicated to working out at least 5 days a week to the point where some people might call me a little obsessive about it, but I don't go to the gym. I work out at home, using DVDs, weight equipment, or running in my neighborhood.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2010