how's the weather today?

here it is SUPER COLD and windy as ever! i can hear the wind howling against my windows. the low today was 34 i believe with the highs only reaching low 50's. sorry but that is COLD for me! i dont want to do anything but snuggle up in bed lol

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm in Orlando and it is in the Low 50's and it will be almost freezing tonight. I am excited about the cold b/c for us it is the only indication that the season has changed. BTW it is beautiful out with the sun shinning.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• 27 degrees and snowing steady all day today, we've gotten about 5 inches so far. We live in a rural suburb of Buffalo, NY
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I am in Miami, and today is one of those picture perfect days where it is sunny and cool and beautiful! high 50's

Answer by older at 1:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Oh just dandy here! Buckets and buckets of heavy, wet snow. Makes it GREAT fun to go feed 6 horses in! At least it's warm though. I'll take 33 degrees over negative 10 ANY day! :D
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 1:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• No snow here, but the high is 40 for today.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Cloudy and cold in PA :( Oh what I would give to have the sun out right now!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• 27 degrees for the high here with a windchill of 10. It's been snowing fairly steadily since about noon, too. We expect to pick up anywhere from 1-3 more inches of snow.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:53 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Here outside of Chicago the high should be around 18 with a low tonite of 1. Can't have too many blankets on tonite!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• a whole 29 out right now. i feel bad for my bf. working outside right now. but it is sunny out. no snow yet
    milkieshakes

Answer by milkieshakes at 1:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• @older- im in tampa :)

i guess i should be thankful atleast that the sun is out. i dont like when it's gloomy out! if only the raging winds would calm down!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Dec. 6, 2010