How many of you

are trying to lose weight right now? what are you doing, what changes & are they working? I have been eating less & trying to use no salt. I seem to be losing about a pound a month. YOU??

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I so want to~ Havent started yet though...thanks for posting maybe it will give me motivation and ideas
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I do not go on the scale unless I go to the doctor, I am not trying to loose weight but instead resort on my clothes fit to let me know what is happening.

Answer by older at 1:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Honestly cutting back on Junk food take walks dont over stuff myself drink alot of water before i eat i have lost some weight but I want to lose more and wont jump on a scale yet....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'm trying to go back on Sparkpeople, because it reminds me to make more nutritious food choices, which also seem to be less-caloric. I'm trying to drink more water and more fresh fruits/veggies. I've already cut down on refined flour, sugar and soda. And I scaled back on fried food years ago. I found that using lots of herbs and spices in my cooking made me not miss salt, fat and sugar as much.

My goal is 20 pounds by the end of next year. When I am diligent about Sparking, I lose about 1.5 to 2 pounds a week.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I do weight watcher's and exercise. I lose about 2 lbs a week when I'm really truly sticking to it :) Good luck!!
    annabsmommy

Answer by annabsmommy at 2:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2010