What do you think is healthier? An entire glass of fruit juice or a glass of fruit juice mixed with seltzer water?

I am needing to cut some calories.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 3:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• how many calories are you eating???
    Anonymous

• You are pregnant, no you don't! However, diluted juice is probably the better choice if you are concerned about your sugar content.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Skip the fruit juice; too much sugar. Drink just water.
    Anonymous

• the Dr wanted me to not gain weight or gain 15 lbs max. I have gained just over 30.

I started this pregnancy considered morbidly obese and we are trying to minimize any possible complications.

I do workout, I have always worked out. I am still gaining weight and eating healthy (for the most part) I don't count my calories but since I am still gaining weight I must assume that I am eating too many calories.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Of course, the latter. It is half the calories of the former.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 6:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• In that case, don't drink the juice period. Cut out creamed, fried, fatty, and sugary foods. Eat the fruit, that is more likely to be used by your body due to the fiber content of the fruit, but don't drink just juice. Drink 10 glasses of water a day.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:52 AM on Nov. 8, 2008