Agnostic Dad- Spin Off

there's a bit more to it than that:

Pancol's order included other evidence presented in court. It said there was evidence that Scarberry had used profanity in front of the children and at times "failed to control or manage his anger. ... In addition, (Scarberry) was sending a great number of text messages to (Porcaro)."

The order does not say that Scarberry was abusive or negligent toward the children.

Earlier, Percaro had obtained a protective order against Scarberry, which he objected to. She alleged that Scarberry "attempts to harrass and intimidate me at my place of employment with abusive language and profanity" and accused him of "randomly and unexpectedly stopping by my house at different hours of the day and night."

A protective order against Scarberry was issued in April, and Scarberry said evidence was presented later in court to refute the allegations. A month later, both parties renewed an agreement that extended joint custody.

http:/  / scienceblogs. com/dispatches/2010/11/losing_custody_due_to_agnostic.php

Does THAT sound like a "loving father"???

SavageGrl

Asked by SavageGrl at 2:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I am SURE there were other issues that prevented him from getting custody of his kids. BUT that doesn't, in ANY way justify his beliefs being cited anywhere in the papers. Personal religious or non religious beliefs are not to be considered when deciding custordy of children. THAT is the point.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Isn't it just AWESOME that this new system in CM's answers section has cut down on all the trolling and bullying?! Wow, the changes made last summer certainly haven't been a waste of time and energy... nope, not at all. *rolls eyes*

It seems to me that many people in the Religious Debate section have a problem with basic reading comprehension. Or maybe they're just insecure little playground bullies, who knows? All I know is that SOME people need more rum and cookies, and Capt Jack. Obviously they didn't get nearly enough the other day.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• The issue is not if he should have custody, but whether or not his beliefs should have EVER been brought into it!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Sorry... don't blame the other ladies for polluting, the pollution was me. I had bean burritos with my rum and cookies. Oops. ; )
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yea don't risk it kristi...you'll never live it down:(
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• And that is why the OP is a troll because she failed to even address the question posed (Whether religion should be brought up in thecitation of a custody document) and started a rant on his religion and how he's a "sore loser" because he lost custody.

Answer by KristiS11384 3 minutes ago

Hmm....from what I've seen your definition of a "troll" is anyone who doesn't agree 100% with you and your running buddies.
    Anonymous

• The OP never answered the previous question as to (Once again) SHOULD RELIGION BE CITED IN CUSTODY HEARINGS AT ALL IF IT IS NOT SHOWN TO BE CAusING ANY HARM OR DANGER TO THE CHILDREN? it was not "DO you agree with the ruling" and she has made a spin-off" to say "neener-neener neener heres why he lost custody you stupid heathens so STFU". Again TROLL and not answering the previously posed question just touting her own egotistical horn that is severely out of tune.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'm just passionate about Equality.

Equality is to answer the question like you told us to, yet you posted the troll sticker at first chance. What ever.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 4:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I totally agree with you kristi. It's clear the OP wants a chance to spew hatred to all non believers.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• anime....not even the capt. could help them. they truly need some love in their lives. Their hearts are so bitter!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2010