Have you ever "done it" in public?? And where???

bubblebean

Asked by bubblebean at 3:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• cemetery eww...around 3 am lol the good old days

Anonymous

• I did it in a movie theater. There was only one other couple in there and they were sitting several rows in front of us.

I was wearing a skirt so it made it easy.

I also have done it outside several times and in public parking lots inside our vehicles.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I did in the car outside the movie theater. Well two guys were walking by and looked in because the windows were fogged. They started laughing.
    Anonymous

• dam me and alot of freidns got drunk one night at the lake and we all fucked lol crazii ass times..
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I have. DH and I have done movie theatres, parks at night, store bathrooms, and the car in public or on the side of the road. The first time I was with a girl was in my school. And my ex and I did it in a church confessional booth. The confessional booth I am actually really upset about, but the others, were actually awesome!
    Anonymous

• yeah. in a laundry mat in a apartment building. in some woods. in a couple of cars. at a playground
    Anonymous

• U FREAKS! I'M SHOCKED. LOL
    Anonymous

• I did the church confessional too.... dressing rooms in stores.... movie theaters..... bathrooms at school, resturaunts, and stores.....Airplane (night flight)..... airplane bathroom....outside...... parks.... in vehicals..... ok I think im done lol...
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• LOL
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 3:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• right in front of a hooter's restaurant window, a park, side of the road.. always in the car though.. too chicken to actually do the deed outside, lol.
    Anonymous