Anyone a SAHM and make $$ on the side?

What do you do and how is it working out for you? Did you put out $$ to start this process

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 2:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have applied and had an interview for a PT nightshift at a home depot warehouse! The hours I'd be working are 7pm-12:30am. SO is home from work by 5pm so he'd be home and we wouldnt have to worry about childcare, plus i'd be home on time to get enough rest to be supermom and super homemaker the next day! Before applying for the job I didnt have much luck with side jobs. I babysat for a friend but she moved a while back. I crocheted stuff thinking I'd make it on etsy but no luck. I sold one hat to a friend.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yes. I'm a parenting coach, I lecture and teach parenting classes.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I Donate plasma
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 2:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I babysat out of my home and also sold Pampered Chef when my children were younger.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I used to do lingerie home parties but they just didn't work out as well as the lady made them out to in my area so I got out. Yes, most everything you have to put some money in initially. I know a LOT of sahm's that babysit to bring money in.
    daydreaminmom

Answer by daydreaminmom at 2:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Heidi...HOW do you do that ...never heard of it before
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I have donated plasma also. You have to see if your hometown has a facility to do this. It's kinda like giving blood. But, they only take the plasma from your blood and give you your blood back. Usually you can get anywhere from $20 to $50 on your first visit. And then sometimes the pay depends on your weight. The more you weigh, the more plasma you can give. Which equals more money for you. Check it out on the internet. Also check out any testing facilities that do surveys or better yet, check out if your hometown has a "research study program". If you qualify to do a research study, you can sometimes get up to $500 dollars...

Good luck..if you need more info..email me!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I give things to a consignment store to sell..I get %40 of the profit which is fine for me
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2010