Do you ever get filmed or pictures?

Does your so ever want to film or take pictures of you while the clothes are off?

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 2:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• No
    Are you a guy??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• No, I am a woman. I think that it is a good question. My so and I have played around with the idea. Nothing tasteless. It is just between myself and him. I just was interested in what other moms think about that. For me I just had a baby three months ago and my so and I have been playing around with sticking out tonguelingerie and other stuff. Trying to feel sexy, etc. I do not want pictures of other people; I was just asking a question.

sexyfancyface

Comment by sexyfancyface (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yeah we do it all the time. My hubby is deployed so after a year deployment I always feel like some porno actress. Lol. He has naked pics and videos of me. And I have the same of him. =-)
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010