so i think my dr is kind of a perv...

he like trys to flirt with me and like mess around with me down there and yea. shud i cnage drs or what?

tiffany275

Asked by tiffany275 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would change Dr's if I were you. You need to be one hundred percent comfortable with your Dr. If a Dr was trying to play with me "down there" I would report him by filing a complaint.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 3:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Duh!! YES! Of course you should!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• what?? mess around with you how?? WTH?? of course u should change.
    Anonymous

• wow that is just gross and unprofessional. If you turned him in he would be in BIG trouble. But yes, get a new Dr.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 3:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yes! change doctors and report him!

I personally think all male OB/GYNs have to be perverted to want to stare at that all day everyday. Plus what the heck do they know other than what they learned from a book? :)
    Anonymous

• wow really waht kind of stuff is her doing?
    Anonymous

• are u married or have a man? is he like young and are you too?? maybe thats why, i don't know what is he really doing down there? if you think hes doing something, report him
    Anonymous

• anonymous at 2:35 her marital status or age doesnt have a thing to do with the fact that this man his breaking a code fo ethics and the LAW. He needs to be reported asap and you need to find a new doc. If you dont say anything imagine how many other women he will do this too.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• You have the right to a woman nurse in the room at the same time. If you choose to continue to see this guy, then please exercise that right!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2008