How many people would like you...

if you gave voice to most of the thoughts that run through your head. I'm aware of a few little things known as "tact", being "PC", and trying not to offend others. Well, how many friends do you think you'd have if you voiced every thought you had around them. Ever thought someone did a bad job with their presentation, or they look like crap in their outfit? Did you tell them? I can tell you I don't think I'd be liked by many at all. I have plenty of "un-pc" thoughts in relation to others. I'm sure things are the same vice versa as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HAHAHAHA! I don't think most of us would have any friends! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I would be a total and complete loner!! I was just thanking my lucky stars this morning that my mom can't see the faces I make sometimes when I'm on the phone with her, but dang, that woman knows how to push my buttons LOL
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• They would completely abandon me! lol The only person I can share my EVERY thought with is my husband.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Luckily I am one of those who lets it go through her mind before her mouth. If it weren't for that I wouldn't have many. I do know some of those through the mouth first people, not very many friends either.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Although I try to think without speaking, it sometimes happens the other way around. But, in my defense, if you don't want to know what I think - DON'T ASK!!

hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• no i say all my thought about anybody who comes to mind if they ask & they do to me as well & i still have friends
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2010