Need to fit into my dress how can I lose a couple of inches of my waist!!!!!!!!Any tips

Some people told me to try eating plums.
I know I only have 3 days till the party but I need to fit in it = { any tips well help......

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 2:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Spanx. Other than that, nothing will work. You need more than 3 days. If you starve yourself, you will just slow your metabolism.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Hit the gym
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 2:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It's not going to happen. Buy a different dress (resale shops often have designer clothes at remarkably small prices) or buy yourself a pair of Spanx.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Spanx. You will love them. Get the kind that go up to your bra and down to your knees. They also have a pair that go up to your bra, but the bottom is like panties. That might be better if the dress is short. Good luck. Go Spanx!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:53 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• A really tight-fitting corset, if they still make those. Or whatever kind of a squisher is sold today!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Ohhhh this one is never easy..lol

My best bet is eat nothing but "water based foods"--like low sodium soup, watermelon, water with lemon juice, protein shakes, tomatoes, and grapes, fruit..etc..;)

But the best thing to do is cut out "junk carbs" and "junk fat", and buy some Cathe Frederich's DVDs..i use hers and she turned my bod totally firm!! I use lots of Exercise DVDS at home..I don't like gyms. But start a plan -so you don't re-gain back the weight after you fit into that "dress" ;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Spanx! Water pills.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:57 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• water pill and people already said that.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 10:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2011