Are you a shopaholic?

Hi, my name is tasches, and I am a shopaholic. I try to avoid the malls but went yesterday and it even smelled like Christmas! I was transfixed ....

tasches

Asked by tasches at 2:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Shopping

• I don't think I have a problem, but I do like a little retail therapy =)
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I absolutely hate shopping, the only shopping I do enjoy is at thrift stores and most of time I walk out of there with nothing.

tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I use to be when I wasn't married , had no children and no responsibilities. Now I feel guilty if I buy something and it's not for my daughter.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 3:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'm guilty of it a lot of times, especially during the holiday seasons. Like you, I get blinded by the lights, smells, and all around atmosphere of the holiday and tend to go a little nuts. But, it's for my children. I want to make sure they have an excellent Christmas like I did growing up.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• What's the opposite of a shopaholic?

I do all my Christmas shopping in one day, for preference in one place. I avoid the mall --I hate the nonstop noise, the super-dry air, the zillions of dead-eyed people milling around aimlessly hoping to find something novel or heart lifting... it's like watching too much porn. Fun for 5 minutes, but after a while, it all looks and smells like desperation, which is about as sexy as having fingers snipped off with garden shears.

I'd rather take a seat, read a good book and enjoy a cup of tea any day.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i love shopping but unfortunately im not financially stable to shop like i use to but some day i will
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yes I am. I actually have withdrawals if I don't go into at least one store a day.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• sometimes
    Luvmyfam7

Answer by Luvmyfam7 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I really do love shopping thats why I don't take a lot of money when I do go.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 11:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2010