Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump


Has anyone filed seperately from their DH so you would qualify for assistance for college? My husband makes pretty good. We filed for chap. 13 bankrupcty last year so we are paying a good chunk on that. Don't really have much left after that.


Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • No, but I believe in CA, you still have to include their income.

    Answer by musicpisces at 2:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

  • I'm not sure you can do this. If they find out that the household is making more money than you claimed, they might make you pay your financial aid back.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

Next question in Money & Work
how much to charge