Should I delte him? My x & I been talking over facebook we are both married I have no intention of getting back with him but he made clear he should of married me blah blah & how he settled dedicated all these songs to me now my birthday passes not even a happy birthday.....he was texting me to probably got yelled at from his wife lol but should I just say FU & take him off my list?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OH he's up to something. I agree with 2tiney, it IS flattering but this is only going to cause a lot of heartache in his marriage and yours as well. Tell him NOT to contact you any more and delete his rear end.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Or, you could suggest he get counseling to figure out why he's obsessing about his past instead of working on his present.

Why is it 'go along with all of it' or 'pretend he's dead' as the only 2 choices? Gently but firmly lead him back to focusing on his wife... ask him which songs he wants to dedicate to her... what he appreciates about her... why he was attracted to her... keep talking about her, not you, and certainly not him or his feelings...ignore everything else and change the subject back to her every time he contacts you. I promise, he'll get bored sooner rather than later.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Tell Romeo to go bother some other victim. Move on ......
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I think it is ridiculous you are even asking. No brainer leave the loser ex alone won't end well and your husband deserves better.
    Anonymous

• Let me ask you this? Have you heard the expression stirring the pot to see how far s@*t will fly? Well, this is what's brewing in your neck of the woods. He's a EX for a reason. Your first mistake was befriending him on FB. What would your husband think? Better yet how do you think he would feel? Would you approve of him doin this? Your EX is a rat, he knows what he is doing stay clear or you little lady will be caught in the trap as well as he. Just not a good situation. Give him the big "D".
    nwaskie

Answer by nwaskie at 3:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Agree with anon. Leave him alone and focus on you and your husband and not him and his problems.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'm sure it is flattering to you but he had his chance. It sounds sneaky.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 3:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Ah yes.
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 9:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Just say F U ,I was in the same situation ,,,he was a stalker and almost got me divorced
    Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2010