Elf on the Shelf

Is to to late to get one this year? Should I just wait until next year? I REALLY WANT one. lol. They are hilarious!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 2:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Holidays

• I would do Christopher Pop in a kins. He looks less creepy, and the story is nicer.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My kids keep talking about that. I have never heard of them before. Is it a new thing?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• What is it?
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• you just reminded me to get mine out thanks~
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• They have been around a few years. A co-worker of mine has one for her kids and they really like doing it. Plus My DS had one in his K class room last year and it was a GREAT game.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• LINK to the website.  It's an Elf that comes alive and reports to Santa every night.  So each night after you LO's go to bed you move him/her to a new spot for them to find in the morning. 

But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• well, it's 10 dollars cheaper for sure!!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I bought an elf at a local store for 8 $ and printed the poem online....changed it to suit us a bit and our elf is GREAT!

My kids named him Zoe ...? LOL....he has been all over our house!

I dont think it matters when you start them....kids dont keep up with that sort of thing! GO GET ONE!!!! lol

Mine has a bendable wire inside and I can hang in or pose him in any way I want...some of the others I have seen are just like a stuffed animal......
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• lol. no problem!!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Those things are creepy as heck. I saw them at Barnes n Noble last year and told the workers how scary I thought they were.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010