How do I make contraction stronger?

I had an appointment today and I am about 3+ almost 4 and the doctor can feel the baby head already down and also the bag of water.. Now my wuestion is how do I make the contraction worsen? I feel them but there not as strong I have tried sex, walking lots ( I just barely got home from a 2hr walk) now I am just relaxing. I really want the contraction to pick up cause I feel this sharp pain in my pelvic area. I wont do any castor oil don't suggested please. Just natural ways to get them to pick up.. Also everytime I contract I feel like vomiting :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Orgasm. Orgasm. Orgasm.

walking to.
    Anonymous

• Maybe the baby isn't ready yet.

Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I would keep on walking, thats the ONLY thing that worked for me lol. Good luck
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Nipple stimulation! Ask SO to help....he wont mind....hahahahahaha!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• the only natural thing to do is to either walk, have sex or wait for your body to do it itself.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Continue To Walk And Have Sex.
    Just Wait Your Baby Will Decide When It Is Time
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• The contractions will become stronger when your body is ready and the baby will be born whenever he/she is rwady. It is kinda beyond your control. But if you relax, stay calm and breathe, your muscles will relax and do their thing more effeicently. You do know that your uterus has muscles and they contract and push the baby out if you relax, and let them.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Google Scalini's Eggplant Parmesean!

Eat it, go for a really long walk and go to bed....you'll be in labor in no time. I literally know 7 people who this worked for!
    Anonymous

• Black Cohosh.
    Anonymous

• Lol Good luck I'm in the same boat & 8 days past my due date, we've tried everything!
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2010