now what do I do

I have 2 men that are byding for my affections....I like them both....except one does not tell the total truth...He works for the goverment and the other tells me everything about himself......the one that never tells me lives less than a mile from me...the other is 2 hours away and comes to me at least once a week.....the first only sees me one night a week and the other wants me to move in with him.....

What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• It's a given...#2 of course. The first one sounds like a man that's only going to give you headaches and if he lives just a mile away, why does he only come over once a week...sounds like your just a booty call in his eyes. I'm not saying move in with #2 but while you're still giving #1 attention that he doesn't deserve, you're not going to be able to focus 100% on #2. Dump #1 and then start something serious with #2 and if it leads to the moving in, then so be it...if not, at least your not being used as a cum dumpster by some jerk.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 3:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You stop seeing them for a little while and then whichever one makes you ache to see them, that's who you try and pursue. You may end up with nobody in the end, which is not a bad thing either.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Not being rude or anything but I think I really don't need to answer the question for you.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 3:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You need to do some soul searching to figure this one out. What does your heart say? What does your common sense say? Nobody here can tell you which one you should be with. Only you know what you want in life and in your "ideal" of a man.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 3:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You stop seeing them for a little while and then whichever one makes you ache to see them, that's who you try and pursue. You may end up with nobody in the end, which is not a bad thing either. [amybaby]

^^^
    Sounds like good advice.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'd be a little worried if I wasn't in a long term relationship w/somebody and they told me everything about them. Just me though.

I've been in a relationship w/my sidekick for going on 5 years, and I don't know everything about him.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'll stick away from the liar
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2010