Anyone have an idiot doc who couldnt feel your cervix??

I had this one doc I cringed everytime I had to see him.. he couldnt reach my cervix to check my dialation, so everytime I saw him he had to send me for a sono... after he pretty much shoved his hand inside feel for it... I had ANOTHER doc who was BRUTAL feeling for my cervix.. no bedside manner..

ZoeKatsMom

Asked by ZoeKatsMom at 3:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My experience was that women were much more gentle and concerned with my comfort. It rarely hurt when my doc (a woman) or nurses did it but one night I went in to the birth center for preterm contraction and the on call doc (a man) was very brutal and wham bam thank you ma'am. Didnt buy me dinner first or anything ;p Doesnt that suck!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 4:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2008