Any North Dakota mom's on here?

There's a good possibility that we will be moving to North Dakota for my husbands job (Dickinson, near Bismark). I live in SE Idaho right now, and we have some pretty brutal winters sometimes, but North Dakota seems like the arctic circle to me. And the middle of nowhere.

Just curious what others that live there think of it!

MommaTurbo

Asked by MommaTurbo at 3:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I lived in Minot for several years when I was younger, we loved it. It would get bitter cold; we always wore snow suits and heavy boots to school. My mom said that she liked driving up there better than in IL (where we were stationed prior) because people knew how to drive in it. Where we were at, it was FLAT - and the summers were really dry.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I live in Lemmon, SD which is right on the border of North and South Dakota and it's only about 90 miles from Dickinson.
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 6:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2010