hey hot mamas who taught you how to cook

i havent learned yet but i hope i can learn some good stuff soon

Ricanmami1

Asked by Ricanmami1 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO!! My Husband!! Well, mostly my om cooked some GOOD stuff but she only made about 7 things ever my whole life. WE eat a big variety here.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My Grandma, and I am so glad it was her... she was a great cook!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I am self-taught. I love to gourmet cook. If you can read - you can cook! Just read and follow directions. It's pretty simple, really. :-)
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 3:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My husband tahgt me. He lived alone for about 3 years. I think he has forgot how now though.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I basically taught myself. A good place for you to start would be to Google "Alton Brown". He has good basic information.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Me. My sidekick kinda...I had to cook for him. lol
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My mom taught me all the basics and a lot of what I know, and the rest I've looked up online, from recipes to videos on you tube and stuff like that.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I learned by myself. My mom was a good cook but she never really taught me how. Her premise was that if a woman liked to eat, she would learn to cook, and she was right!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I taught myself!! got very interested once I became a vegetarian and had to come up with tasty meals out of veggies and soy!!! it can lead to a talent, I did not know I had.

Answer by older at 3:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I taught myself too. Our 1st year together my husband and I ate hamburger helper everyday!!! That had to stop. So I got hundreds of cookbooks, watched every cooking channel known to man and alot of trial and error...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2010