What can i do 2show my husband how much i love him?????

We've been together 3yrs... we're not as close as we use 2be, he never helps w/anything& when he does its a big freakin deal! He doesn't show much interest in me anymore, but I know he loves me.... I NEED HELP GIRLS!

GracesMommy2006

Asked by GracesMommy2006 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I really think he's the one who shows he loves you, not you that needs to show that he loves you. He should be an adult and help with things.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• *that you love him* Sorry, proofreading fail.
    CraftingMama

• I recommend FOR BETTER OR FOR BEST, A Valuable Guide to Knowing, Understanding, & Loving Your Husband by Gary Smalley. It's an invaluable resource for wives with problems similar to yours.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I would tell him that a family and marriage is work, and a joint effort and that he needs to pull his weight. It doesn't sound to me like you need to show him anything.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i don't think it's you who needs to show how much cause it seems to me as though you do a lot for him too... he himself needs to start showing you too... cause i'm sure he knows you love him too...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 3:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• So HE doesn't help and you think if YOU make more of an effort he'll start helping and treating you better? This is his problem. Sit him down and tell him how you feel.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Thanks girls(: I mean he buys me anything I want, but he thinks that covers everything! He's never there 4me emotionally or doesn't care 2love on me anymore.. . We use 2be bestfriends):
    GracesMommy2006

Comment by GracesMommy2006 (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Have you tried the Love Dare, or even you guys could try it together on each other? We also read Love & Respect and it's amazing the changes I've seen in my husband, and on my part, too!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2010