Are you and your husband oddly matched when it comes to height??

Lol I'm a whopping 5'0 and my husband is 6'5. I barely come up to his armpit. People are always looking at us funny!! But he sure does give the best hugs.... *sighs dreamily*

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 3:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL, we are a great match in height but my brother is just over 7' and his fiance is 4'10"

She jokes about how he has to bend in half to hug or kiss her.

I think couples like yours are cute and fascinating.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm 5'2 and my husband is 6'1, he can rest his chin on my head when we hug :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Well, I'm not nearly as bad as you, but I'm still considerably shorter than my husband. I'm 5'6" and he is 6'6". My SIL is 4'11" and her husband (my husband's brother) is 6'2".
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 3:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• 5'3" and 6'4" :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 3:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• 4'11" and 6'6". My sister is the same way. She is 4'10" and her boyfriend is 6'1". My mom is 5' and my dad is 5'11". My other sister is 5'6" and her husband is like 6'3" so they are best suited.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My husband and I are both 6'. Kinda sux because I wasn't able to wear heels for our wedding, my hair made me taller than him already. We can't really culdde either. I wish I was shorter.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2008