i got some sharp pains in my lower abdoman area...i am 27 weeks pregnant and i think it may just be the baby kicking me in a weird place but i am not sure...what should i do

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Not much you can do, it may be stretching ligaments or your baby sitting in a funny postion that is pressing on a nerve. You can try taking some tylenol but it may not help.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I say anytime a pregnant woman has a weird pain or symptom that she's nervous about she should call her doctors office.
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• mrswright is... well right LOL. Anytime you are concerned it warrants a call to the doc. Better safe than sorry. Especially when yuo cant SEE whats going on in there
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008