hope yall can help me out

ok well i just started dieting 4 days ago my dr prescribed me some weight loss pills to help me get started and im on 1500 -1600 calorie diet i wanna loose at least 50 to 100 pounds i was 229 when i went to the dr the other day a im drinkin water only no cokes or anything else i wanna know how can i get motivated to work out its kinda hard right now i got a three mnth old and its too cold to take her for walks or i would be out walking wit her everyday i got a treadmill but but i rather be outside and walking like wat excersise should i try or being doing i really wanna change my lifestlye and and get fit and maybe it will motivate my family as well

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Try interval training in the house. You need nothing more than your body. LINK Ignore the video running at the top of the page if you don't want to use your treadmill, but scroll down the page and explore all the other links. Good luck:)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I look at a picture of some one who I desire to have the body of. Then I get jealous and feel fat and I go for it.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 4:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• How about a workout video at home? The Richard Simmons ones are fun...........great music.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Think about what you like...do you like to dance or aerobics or pilates or yoga or whatever...and then get some dvd's with that kind of workout Beachbody.com has a ton of different kinds of workouts I really like Slim in 6 but check it out and see which one interests you. Then just be tough on yourself and stick to it...you will thank yourself when you start shedding the pounds!
    NaturalMomOfTwo

Answer by NaturalMomOfTwo at 5:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Have you tried work out dvds that you can do at home while your baby is napping?
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:55 AM on Jan. 7, 2011