I want to surprise my hubby for no reason, what should I do???

I duno why I want to. He got home late because of work. Poor thing didn't get in til 6am but he brought be hashbrowns!!!! That's like instant scoring points now that I'm preg and want them all the time. Plus he's just really cute. I want to surprise him when he gets home. Any ideas???

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 3:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• This is not an idea for when he gets home but rather an idea for when he is at work. Guys love it when they get to brag about how great of a girl they have. They like it even more when they don't have to say a word.

I have sent cookies, sub sandwiches, donuts, and ordered pizza to my mans work for him to share. It works best when he is not expecting it. If it something like cookies that can't be delivered I will sneak into his car and put them there with a little note.

It makes his work day brighter, makes him appreciate you more, and fills his tummy with good stuff.

You are a sweet girl for thinking of your man.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• full body massage with a great bj lol

Anonymous

• What a sweetheart. Do what makes him smile!!!! The other night me and dh got in the tub and i gave him a hand job with the kids shampoo. Never saw a guy melt so fast in my life.LOLOLOL
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 3:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Cook a great dinner and dessert... rent a move, have a nice bath waiting after dinner
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Lol he brought ME hashbrowns.... DUH. sorry...
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• What??
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 3:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Lol up there I put he brought be hashbrowns.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Best way to a man's heart is his stomach!! lol Dinner and his favorite dessert is a great start.

Just an idea: Buy a couple of blank note cards (or use some that you already have) to write a long love letter, expressing to him how much you appreciate his random acts of kindness, and how excited you are to be pregnant with his child. Leave them in obvious and not so obvious places, put number them so he will put it all together in sequence. I promise you'll get a big ol' smile out of him!!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 4:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2008