What is the next thing you want to hear about Obama?

Is it what kindof dog he got his kids?

Is it absolutely nothing at all until he actually does SOMETHING?

Is it how you think he won cause he is Black? (I thought he was multiracial now he's black and is making history?)

How about what color of curtains he's going to put up?

Me personally I would like to actually hear from the Obama supporters when and if he actually does even one thing he promised.

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 3:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I would like to hear that he is planning a more conservative approach to the economic crisis. I would like to hear him talk about his plans to create more jobs for citizens while not punishing businesses with higher taxes. I would love to hear a better health care reform idea that includes meeting with the private sector or HCP to make health care more affordable to everyone, while keeping it out of the hands of government. I am sure I could think of more, but I will start with that.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I would like to hear that him and McCain are actually secret lovers and they are on thier way to Cali to overturn Prop 8!
    EQUAL RIGHTS!!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I want to hear about the proposed second stimulus check. Our family is having major financial trouble right now.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 3:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• BabyBeans LOL
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• McCain gay right, that's funny. He can't do anything anyways about that California spoke, they don't want gay marriages. But there are a lot of rich people that live there so probably Gay marriages will get shoved down there throats again.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 3:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I would love NOT to hear Republicans whine about how Obama won. Get over it! You're stuck with him for the next 4 years!!
    Anonymous

• I would like to hear Obama state that he is going to LESS LEFTIST on social and economic CHANGE.

I could care less about the dog or the curtains. The Presidency isn't about Fluff. It's about Substance, Effective Decisions that are best for the American people(not a leftist agenda), and Upholding the Constitution...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• aww, someone is a sore loser!
    Anonymous

• I would like to hear that he got deported
    Anonymous

• I would like for him to prove me wrong in my opinions about him, because I really do want what's best for our country. I don't think he has it in him, but it's not like I'll be pissed if does alright for himself.
    I DON'T want to hear about Republican being sore losers after some of the ludicrous things I heard from the left over the last 8 years. As far as I've seen we've been a fraction as sore as the liberals in 2004...
    mommee_b

Answer by mommee_b at 7:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2008