Personalized Baby's 1st Christmas ornaments?

My cat broke DD's ornament last year. Since I know the sex of this baby now, I want to just go ahead and buy one for DD with her birth year engraved and one for DS with next year engraved at the same time. Maybe I'll get a discount for getting 2 and this way I'm sure to get matching ones instead of looking for something that's been discontinued later. I found one I loved from Lilian Vernon but it looks like they sold out. Does anyone have any cute customizable baby's 1st xmas ornaments in mind? I need some that don't come with 2010 preprinted.

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 4:49 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Trying looking at personalizedmall.com
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• you can make your own on walgreens.com, personalizationmall.com, shutterfly.com, etc.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Check eBay and see if anyone is selling the one you liked at Lillian Vernon. Sometimes you can luck out.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• there is a place in the mall called remember and things and that's all they do are engravings... so i'm sure you can find something great there.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Things Remembered is also online.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2010