Would you still throw it?? idk what cat to put this in...

My birthday is Nov 27th. Thanksgiving yay!. [not] anyway, since its on thanksgiving i wanted to do something the weekend before for my birthday. I was thinking about a dinner, having some friends of mine go to a restaurant. A party would be nice but its boring when everyone around you is drinking lol. anyway. so i decided a dinner party thing.

i just found out last week im moving that weekend of when i wanted to do the dinner. would you still do the dinner if you were me? and just take a night off???

i havent been out much and doing anything with friends as often as i was since i became pregnant and it would be nice to see everyone.

yay or nay??/

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i say YAY
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 3:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Yay!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 3:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yeah totaly
    mommydec08

Answer by mommydec08 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yes! It's your birthday celebration! If you haven't been out much since getting pregnant you probably need it and once the baby comes you won't have as much free time to do these kinds of fun things with friends!
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 3:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• You will probably be exhausted from moving, not that you don't deserve your time out, but maybe push it to the next weekend?
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• DO IT! You see even less of your friends after baby is born. BTW a nice fix for the not drinking thing is to throw a girls night and mix up virgin drinks. You can find some great recipes on line. My fav was Pina Coladas.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• the next weekend is thanksgiving weekend. which is why i pushed it to the weekend before.

and im not going to be moving boxes or anything im almost 7 months pregnant lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I say YAY! Since you won't be able to move boxes and stuff, you won't be backing out of any moving duties. Its your birthday, enjoy it yes before the baby comes because it really is hard to find the time or the energy to go out with friends and that will typically get put on the back burner for a while after baby is born.
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 7:56 AM on Nov. 7, 2008