What is the nices thing anyone has ever done for you?

During my mom's cancer battle she had chemo treatments every third Monday of the month. I was her little chemo-buddy and helped out as much as I could. On the Chemo days one of our good friends would bring over a huge dinner for our family so we didn't have to worry about cooking anything. That was such a blessing.

Conley639

Asked by Conley639 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How sweet of her!

For my 35th birthday, my DH surprised me with a day at the spa. When I got home, my entire family was here; including my grandmother. (We live about 200 miles away, he went and got grammy, and arranged for my parents and brothers to come up, we are 175 miles away!) It was so very thoughtful of him.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i think just as long as someone is praying for me,..nice to know that there are people who cares for me.
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• my aunt took me in at five when my mother abandoned me. i didn't know what a blessing it was at the time but i sure do now.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Money is really tight and just today my bestest friend ever helped me out and bought me some groceries. She is really great and I owe her big time!
    WhitleyLyles

Answer by WhitleyLyles at 5:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Well it was two years after of my mom's death and I was still greiving. I have been with my wubby for a short time and one valentines day she got up like two hours early while I was still in the bed. She came home and brought me roses, candy, and ear rings. Then she took me down to the grave-yard where my moma was burried, and we walked up together and she had bought my moma some roses too. She never met my mom but she really got to my heart. I cried, and to me that ment the world, just the fact she cared enough about me to respect my mother even if she wasn't here physicaly anymore.
    future_mommy01

Answer by future_mommy01 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• the ppl i call mom and dad are just really good friends of the family. my real mom really didn't want me around so this family took me in at age 15. and raised me as their own daughter. even though they had 4 kids of their own. they made room for me and loved me. and now im closer to them then my mom. my parents taught me so much and im the person and mom i am today because of them.
    mommydaj

Answer by mommydaj at 5:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• all you ladies are lucky i dont have any good storys but just that my blessing was when my son came to my life that isall i can think of i might have a nice story but dont know i dont remember
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I am so glad that we all have blessings!!!!! here is a funny story about my hubby. We were still dating but we had decided to move in together after college. It was our first Christmas and we didn't have a pot to pee in..lol. I had to work Christmas Eve, and got home about 6pm. I looked at our fireplace and noticed that he had filled my stocking to the point it looked like Santa's boot. He handed me the stocking and I started to pull out a Cosmo, shampoo and conditioner (full sizes), a package of socks, underwear, reese's, eyeliner, and so much more I can't even remember it all. Butl let me tell you about the socks and underwear...lol I have little feet so I usually buy girls socks, I opened up the package and these little socks fit in the palm of my hand...lol The underwear was SO big I couln't even be offeded. lol He then sent me a text of a video of him wishing me a Merry Xmas and how one day I would get that perfect ring I
    Conley639

Comment by Conley639 (original poster) at 5:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• cont....
    deserve then he told me to go look in the closet (in the video). I looked up at him and then started running to all of the closets in the house. It was our bedroom closet. I opened the door and there sat a beautiful cherry wood vanity with a dozen roses. This was the best Xmas EVER!!!
    Conley639

Comment by Conley639 (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Dec. 6, 2010