Where can I buy bread bowls?

I make a killer beef stew and thought it would be different if I served it in a bread bowl. Anyone know where to BUY them? I don't want to make them.

cheeseit

Asked by cheeseit at 4:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Food & Drink

• A bread bowl is just a small round loaf that has the center scooped out to be bowl shaped. You can get the small round loaf at your grocery store and cut it yourself or go to Panera and they will cut it for you.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• local bakery
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Agreed with rhianna go to the store and buy a round loaf and cut the center out.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You can do as the others suggested, but I also saw that Walmart has them (with a bowl of dip) in them right next to the deli counter. However, I think from the bakery would probably be better?

You know, I totally want to do that myself. I think I will plan that for dinner tomorrow night. :)
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I buy them at the grocery store, shepherd's bread.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• At a bakery.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• check out your local grocery stores....see if they have any fresh ones,however my dad says there is something about the bread bowls that taste amazing when they are a day old......idk ive never tried it....good luck to ya hun
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 7, 2010