pregnancy moving by too slow?

Luvmyfam7

Asked by Luvmyfam7 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nope. I love being pregnant! My due date was moved ahead about 3 weeks, and i was kinda sad!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 5:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I remember with my first it felt that way, too excited to meet her, but now with number three Im too busy with the other two to be in a rush, plus now that morning sickness is over I can just enjoy being pregnant.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• During the first trimester, yes. I'm 7 weeks and in the heart of morning sickness. I wouldn't mind if this part would go by faster!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 5:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• for me.. yes!! this is my second and i am 37 weeks and 2 days. im almost there but the days just keep dragging by, and becomming more uncomfertable for me every day!lol. my lil boy is due december 25th.christmas!! :) but i am hoping he comes a lil early. the last couple of weeks go by sooo slow :\
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i think so i want to get big and feel the baby and just have a connection to the baby and im only 9W 3D and i feel connected just not like 100% yah know idk i just want to feel this baby
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 7:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• im right there with you!!! omg! im 26 wks prego and it cant get any slower.....
    Kellixclark

Answer by Kellixclark at 3:06 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Im tired of the heartburn!!!
    Kellixclark