do you think some people talk about pregnancy too much?

Luvmyfam7

Asked by Luvmyfam7 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, its a beautiful experience, and they are probably just excited!
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Maybe.... We may notice that there's loads of repeat prego questions, but when it comes down to it it's possibly the first time that persons ever asked it, and that helps me not to mind the loads of pregnancy questions. So nope I don't think they talk about it too much.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 5:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• No. If someone doesn't want to hear about pregnancy, that's unfortunately, I would think it might be because they've had a negative experience. But I think the desire to talk about pregnancy is very natural and healthy.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 5:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Are you talking about me?!?! LOL I want to be preggo again so much that I seem to think about it constantly! Now I have to remind myself I have to actually BE with DH to actually achieve the desired results!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• :) i just think i talk about my pregnancy too much!!!!!
    Luvmyfam7

Comment by Luvmyfam7 (original poster) at 5:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It is something that is so amazing and uncomfortable haha .. there is so much to talk about and ask questions about. This is my 4th and I still talk about it a lot because it is amazing every time... it is also different each time
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Some people probably don''t want to hear about it. I talked about breastfeeding so much in the beginning because it was consuming my life at first. My younger childless cousin said something to me like, "I guess it's hard to talk about anything else, huh." I was so embarrassed, but it WAS hard to talk about anything else!

Other pregnant women, or women like me who just had a baby will love to hear about it though!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• No its an amazing experience that touchs us to the core its hard not to share the joyous news
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• no i think its amazing and knowlege is power and shareing experiences and talking about things can only make you smarter ! be proud about the little monster inside you.
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 7:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• If it is where your spirit is at the moment, then you must need to share/vent/question/seek encouragement~~
    Those around you may not be "in the same place" you are at this same time...

You might hook up with mamas from birth class or ICAN or LLL meetings or get a birth doula to chit-chat.
    ;-D
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2010