HOw can i make my 5 year old daugther to love vegatable?

tahanybahari

Asked by tahanybahari at 5:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Kids' Health

• I don't know if you can 'make' someone love any kind of food! We like some things and dislike others. However, I would make sure to give her a wide variety of veggies in different forms... my kids, for instance, don't like veggies that are cooked all the way through, but love salads, raw veggies, and veggies that are stir-fried but still crispy.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 5:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I dont think you can MAKE her like them. Just serve them a lot, and in a variety of ways. My kids love fruits and veggies, but it's because that's all they knew for a long time!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 5:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• yummy veggies
    Luvmyfam7

Answer by Luvmyfam7 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• U guys said in varity of ways,,, what are these verity of ways??? i feel so bad that my daugther didn't like veggies,i want her to eat vegg to be in good health
    tahanybahari

Comment by tahanybahari (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• And one of U said {veggies yemey} when do u start to like it and how and ....???
    tahanybahari

Comment by tahanybahari (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Disguse them...rachel ray had some good way to get the veggies in there. Encourge your child to at least try a veggie. You still have power.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 5:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You can NOT make someone like any food. All you can do is keep offering the foods you want her to try. It may take a lot of times to see if she likes them. Cover them in cheese, put in spaghetti sauce, mac and cheese, soups. My son hates broccoli but will eat cream of broccoli soup. He doesn't like cooked green peppers or onions but will eat them raw. Don't force her to eat them, offer them and try to get her to take 2 bites of ALL foods offered, but if you know she really doesn't like a food, don't force it..she may vomit. My son refuses to eat Jello and will vomit if someone even menitons Jello.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My friend had these veggie bite things, and I tried them the other day. AWESOME!

http://www.drpraegers.com/products/category.aspx?SID=1&Category_ID=39
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Just keep making them in different ways and puttign them in front of her.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:49 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Tomato sauce on noodles is a good way. You can slip in cpinach, mushrooms, onions... Just chop them up small or puree them.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:51 AM on Dec. 7, 2010