breastfeeding or no?

Luvmyfam7

Asked by Luvmyfam7 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Definitely breast feeding! I love it! It's a bit painful at first, but i really enjoy that time with my babies.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 5:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I breastfed for the first couple of months, then my milk supply went way down, so I had to formula feed.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• :( sorry to hear that...
    Luvmyfam7

Comment by Luvmyfam7 (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Breastfeeding, if you can manage it. It isn't easy for everyone. And pumping at work just isn't an option for a lot of women. But if it is doable, then definitely breastfeeding. It is worth a serious try at least. Even a few months is better than nothing I think.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I am Breastfeeding my 4th son, who is 7mo. old and i love it.....so does he...lol
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Personally, I think that EVERYONE should at least give it a try. My vote goes to nursing :)
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Breastmilk is the IDEAL food for human babies, but sometimes it is not the ideal option for all families. If you let us know why you are thinking of not then we can be a little more specific with our answers.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• For sure breastfeed! I breastfed my ds 13 months and my dd 14.5 months and would do it again! It is a great way to bond and it's the best thing for your baby and you. And, it's FREE!!!!
    NaturalMomOfTwo

Answer by NaturalMomOfTwo at 6:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Absolutely breastfeeding - best thing you can do for your baby.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 6:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• you know what it's all up to you and if it's something that you want to do... just look into it and you can also try it.... and you'll know if it's for you or not.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2010