Is Kelsey Grammar nuts? Not even divorced from Wife No. 3 and engaged to wifey-to-be.

Image: Kayte Walsh & Kelsey Grammer (© Michael N. Todaro/FilmMagic)

tasches

Asked by tasches at 5:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• If you have ever watched Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, you will learn that his ex is manipulative, kaniving (sp?) and vendictive. She has a nice outside, but her inside is not good. She has a brutal backhand with her mouth. I am sure she is a challenge and will use their children as pawns. Jus' sayin' And, I might add...those clown lips on these Californians have to go...(and I live in CA!)
    rocknroth

Answer by rocknroth at 4:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yes. I think he is probably a bit nuts. But you'd have to be nuts to marry him too, with a track record like that.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I think that you shouldn't be engaged to marry another person until you are no longer married.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I've been watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I can't blame him for wanting to get rid of his current wife.
    Linds2Horse

Answer by Linds2Horse at 11:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Honestly, I used to think he was gay. I really did. I was actually surprised to find he was married.
    Anonymous

• Did you see the People magazine article? He (supposedly) said some very hateful things to his (current) wife.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• "Did you see the People magazine article? He (supposedly) said some very hateful things to his (current) wife"

I did see that-- made me loose some respect for him... not sure if its true, but his behavior isn't helping his case

roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 6:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I agree, but a lot of people treat marriage more like a dating relationship than a forever thing. They move on when they get bored and they never stop looking "on the other side of the fence" so there's always something better coming down the road, at least in their eyes. Kind of sad, actually.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 6:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I think he has a poor idea of what marriage is supposed to be, most likely wrapped up in selfishness and insecurity.
    6girlsrock

Answer by 6girlsrock at 3:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• None of my business.
    Anonymous