how to deal? adult content

So I have been with some pretty big dick guys in the past...10 11 inches and more easy....I ahve noticed that most of them are not husband material. So i am thinking along with finding the right emotional and financial fit I would have to look for a guy that was smaller (penis).

I recently tried a smaller guy and yeah...wonder if the big penises have altered me on the inside or something. Really.

Question is: do bigger wangs make you deeper?
does smaller noodle mean bigger pockets????

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 5:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Neither are true.

The only thing penis size has anything to do with (and that's from how good of a lover a man is too how much $$ they make) is........EGO.. That's it .

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Neither, just because they are largely endowed doesn't mean they have money.

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I know I answered wrong, the penis size doesn't make the man or the money :)
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You can have both.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• If a woman needs a guy with a huge wang, then she must have a huge vagina to fill. I'm not interested in 11" wangs, because it would really hurt me. Not interested in the least. My ex had a 9" & we had a horrible sex life because it was painful & i hated it.

Dick size has nothing to do with money & if women thinks so, then they live in a closet & don't have much life experience.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• that is what I am saying. The big wang guys dont have money. A friend was like guys that have big noodles know it and know that if they sex a girl just right she will do any and everything for him. We call it "dick er down" in my hood. lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• So whats your point..........and more to the point, how would any of us know an answer to such a question?
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• That's a stereotype... the size of the penis contributes in no way to financial stability. Small or big. ( so no smaller penises don't necessarily make more money either)

That being said.... You may need to re-evaluate your standards and what exactly it is that you're seeking. ARe you seeking sexual pleasure or a stable good mutual loving relationship? Are you thinking you can just tell a guy let me see your cock before I agree to a date?

You being with bigger men, may have just set a sexual charge in you to prefer that, psychologically. Just open your mind and if you are sleeping with a smaller penis, try to enjoy and get into it, pretend in your head they're bigger and see if that doesn't alter the outcome?
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 5:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Who are you to scold me? I just call it like I see it. And here is a woman posting all over the place about penises, and all the penises she has tried out, and she has a child. I would feel bad if I didn't call her out on that. So you respond how you want to, and I will respond how I want to.
    Anonymous

• 1...this is just a fun question. 2. This is a fun question. take the nasty attitude out of your answers.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2010