gay marriage..

why does alot of ppl hate it? ITS THEIR CHOCIE 2 B GAY, NOT YOURS PEOPLE! my personal view is, i am ok with it, it doesnt hurt me if someone loves the same sex. what is ur view on gay marriage and abortion?

tiffany275

Asked by tiffany275 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW I FEEL, BUT LET ME CORRECT YOU ON SOMETHING, THIS IS NOT CHOSEN, IT IS INBORN, MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN THIS WAY AND IT MANIFESTED ITSELF AT A VERY YOUNG AGE, ONLY SHE WAS TOO YOUNG FOR ME TO RELATED TO SEXUALITY. I THINK THE HOMOPHOBIC PEOPLE WE SEE IN THIS SITE HAVE A BIT OF THE HOMO GENE THEMSELVES, AND THIS IS SCARY TO THEM.

AS FAR AS ABORTION IS CONCERN, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WITH YOUR BODY AS YOU PLEASE, AND NOT HAVING THE GOVT TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN OR CAN'T DO. I AM PRO CHOICE.

Answer by older at 4:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I agree with you. I do not have any gay friends or really know any gay people (my husband is in the military lol) so it affects me in no way whatsoever. Even if I did live around gay people though it still would not affect me. I guess alot of people feel that they are better than gay people and if they get the same type of marriage as they did it dulls their own marriage down. This is very sad. Who am I to say if someone should be able to marry their love? I just don't get it.
    Anonymous

• My view on it is to each their own, cause ppl are gonna do what their gonna do and God gave us the free will to do so..BUT. He did give us ways to live by and murder and gay was part of that. We areld not to do those things.
    It doesnt get any more clear than in the bible.
    Thats my thoughts
    :o)
    Anonymous

• I agree. It's their choice, and letting them get married doesn't make my own straight marriage any less valid.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 3:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I think ppl push their religous views on others and thats why it should not be voted on. Seperation of church and state and the average american doesnt seem to be able to
    I am however pro-life
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 3:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I think GOD is LOVE, not Gender.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• What ever makes you happy. Whether you're gay or decide to have an abortion. It's your choice not mine. I personally am happily married to my Navy man, and do not think I could/would ever have an abortion, but you never know, there are different circumstance for every situation.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 3:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Does the fact that gay marriage has never been allowed throughout history in any society whatsoever, give any gay marriage supporters a moment of pause?
    Anonymous

Not really, we live in a totally different time then past history (thats why its called history). As far as our society, it has never been like any other society out thier, all societies Past and Present are different.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• BabyBeans0506 Your right God is love and he does love all gender but how much more clear does it get?
    1 cor:6:9-10
    Rom 1:18-27
    And I don't think of this as a religous veiw I take it as thats what the bible clearly says.
    Anonymous