My Man

My guy told me its impossible for me to have pregnancy symptoms this early.i am 3 weeks and 5 days pregnant but conception was a week ago.is this possible or not?

MaybeMommy1994

Asked by MaybeMommy1994 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• its possible...do not listen to your man. Unless he is the doctor or experienced having a baby tell him hush
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 5:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yes because the weeks start at your last period, not at conception. And yes, you can have symptoms now.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I had symptoms within days after I conceived with this one. I was sick as could be, plus all the other symptoms.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Actually if you are its in your head

Thats not true, I guarentee you being pregnant was the farthest thing from my mind up until I had all the symptoms and it started within days. I definitly didnt have that issue with my other two, but the hormones hit me hard and fast this time around I guess.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:53 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You def. can honey... Men think they know everything lol Im learning to block that out!!
    CrystalRaee

Answer by CrystalRaee at 5:53 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• YES you can! On average most women will start having morning sickness or it will worsen around 8 weeks. However it can start before that.

With my first BEFORE I ever took my pregnancy test at 5 weeks I had been vomiting and my breast hurt SO bad hugging someone brought me to tears for OVER a week!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yes you can. I would like to know how he comes to the conclusion that it is impossible to have symptoms this early. It can't be from personal experience. LOL
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• First, you already know you're pregnant? Wow! I didn't know you could find out so early!

Second, as the PPs said, you definitely can feel it now. With my first, I was nauseated that early, but I started having all kinds of stomach upset and digestion issues, right away after he was concieved. As the first PP said, tell your man to hush. LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• lol DO NOT listen to a man unless he is a doctor.. how would he know!? he is a MAN!! i can't believe he said that... like he knows... haha.. i felt pregnant very very very early in my pregnancy, and i just knew some how, for both of mine and both times i was right!
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yep! I knew before I even missed my period that I was pregnant! I could feel it! Maybe being pregnant once before helped me realize the feelings.. But during my first time I had some cramps and my boobs were sore and that was early on! Haha, men do think they know everything and I am sure they hate hearing us complain about how crappy we feel. But if it was them, they'd be big ol babies about it!
    KirraZombie

Answer by KirraZombie at 11:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2010