How many days late on your period is a good amount of time to wait to take a pregnancy test for best results?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i was 6 days late when i took my test :) and now im 2 months pregnant!!! :) best of luckl!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I took a home pregnancy test the day that my period was supposed to start. I was 5 and a half weeks. I took 4 tests that day. lol
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 10:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I was 2 weeks late.
    briannasmommy8

Answer by briannasmommy8 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• It depends what kind of test you buy. Some will work up to 4 days before you missed period, but you pretty much have to know exactly when that is. I used one two days before I was expecting mine and it worked.

We are trying right now, so I am trying to wait until Monday to take the test. I bout one of the early detectors. Just read the package info and it will tell you when to take it for best results. Oh and if you are right on your missed period, it is better to take the test first thing in the morning.
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 11:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• iv always waited about 5 days before i take a test
    hottmama71006

Answer by hottmama71006 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I was 1 day late and I just used the store brand pregnancy test. Now I am just over 39 weeks
    mommyslove08

Answer by mommyslove08 at 1:31 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• i was a week late and i bought 3 first response tests and took em all lolz (thought i was jus nervous on first 2) and now i am 7 months :D
    LuLu614

Answer by LuLu614 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• 2 weeks late.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 5:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I was ONE DAY late and it was positive.... clearly positive.
    emilyschildcare

Answer by emilyschildcare at 6:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2008