what can i do to show him how appreciative of him i am???

im 6 1/2 months pregnant almost 7. and i HAD a job but due to problems i had to quit :( i hate it. i cant stand doing nothing but being in the house all day. we dont have any kids YET just this one on the way. He has already said dont worry about getting a job, your only going to have it for about a month or two anyway. So he pays our bills while im at home and take care of the house make dinner etc. no kids though so im not a SAHM yet. I feel guilty that he takes care of me. idk why ive always been a strong independent person. but he says dont worry about it he likes doing it and he wants to take care of me and the unborn baby. hes such a great guy, goes to every appt with me and loves kissing on the baby :) its adorable.

What can i do to show him how i appreciate him? i tell him all the time, i tell him how it makes him even sexier that he is such a strong caring person...
What are some good ideas????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• You could prepare his favorite meal one night and have a candlelit dinner. Then make the rest of the night about him. His favorite dessert, his favorite movie and maybe a nice massage.
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Maybe a movie night? Out to eat? Both? Cook his favorite meal and serve it over candlelight? Flowers? (I know this one might sound weird, but i got them for my DH once and he loved them!) Buy him a DVD of a movie that he wants as a surprise and pop some popcorn and watch it together? That's all I can think of right now.

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i love getting him flowers LOL i know some people say its weird but i do it too lovingparent i think its sweet.
    Anonymous

• yep, what ever makes him happy. You are very lucky. My dh is the same way. And when a guy tells you he is ok with you not working you should believe him. I think it makes them feel good to know they are doing something good for someone else. Just enjoy the time you have left before the baby gets here, cause once it is here you wont have much me time.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 3:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Get a couple of his friends to take him out, maybe to a sports bar while you have some girlfriends over? This way, he might feel better about being out if he knows you're not by yourself (I say this because you've said he wants to take care of you and the baby and this might be a way he can show it also.)

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• LOL anon 352!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Surprise him by taking him to his favorite place or just make something u know he loves. I'm quite sure he knows u love and appreciate him, which is why he's such a good guy and does so much. Just do something for him that you know he loves that you haven't done in a while.

Just some other advice appreciate everything he does, but after you have your baby make sure your not solely dependent on him because anything could happen. He sounds great but u never know when someone will suddenly change or get tired of providing. Good luck to you and your man and I hope you have a healthy, happy baby. I'm proud of you for being independent.
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 4:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Just welcome him home to his castle every night. What man could ask for more than that?

Answer by admckenzie at 4:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2008