sooo needy!!!!

my LO is almost 3 months old, she will be in 6 days. and she is always needy. not just being hungry or changed like the normal baby, but needy like i cant put her down for nothing. i can a little maybe a couple times a day but if she could be held and sleep in your arms or sleep by me all day long she would, but i cant figure out anyway of putting her down to be able to do stuff. i will let her cry sometimes so i can get stuff done, but its get frustrating sometimes. anyone else's baby like this?

genuinely_real

Asked by genuinely_real at 3:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mine is exactly like this but she is 6 months old already i just let her cry and eventualy the realize u wont pick them up right away
    innocentmama

Answer by innocentmama at 3:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Aw honey, I remember those days. I used to get frustrated, too, but God how I wish those days were here again. I can't say it enough- you just won't know until one day, you are desperate to just hold her and she won't let you no matter what. One day, you'll think "I just want to kiss and hug you" and she'll push you away in an, "I'm too busy for you" way and it WILL break your heart... DON'T be too busy for her... Do your best, though it's hard. But as long as you have dishes to eat on tonight, do you REALLY need to do a whole load? As long as you can walk through the house, since she's not crawling, does it REALLY need picking up? TRY to only do NECESSARY things- holding her IS necessary... GL!!!
    mommy2danica

Answer by mommy2danica at 4:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Try using a snuggly carrier. There are several kinds on the market. There are the kind that are like a sling and the ones that strap on your front or back. It takes a while to get used to the sling ones but once you figure them out they are wonderful.
    Make sure you kiss your little one everytime you pick her up.... and remember someday (sooner than you think) she won't want you to hold her anymore!
    jachooz

Answer by jachooz at 4:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• thanks so much for all the help!!!!!!!!!
    genuinely_real

Answer by genuinely_real at 4:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008